Migrants or refugees may represent an important workforce for the hosting EU countries and also they could help their economies especially if it could possible to train them to become new entrepreneurs.
EU has realized that the integration of immigrants plays a crucial role: Human Capital is a very important key of the innovative performance of regions and countries and the Research has demonstrated that human capital coming from the migration behaviour of skilled individuals is a significant source of innovation in host countries
The project wants to realize tools to support the integration and the birth of new companies created by skilled migrants through Guides, training online and reports.
In the project are planned:
– 6 Project Meetings
– 1 Joint Staff Training Event
– 6 Multiplier Events
– 5 Intellectual Outputs.
Objective to be realised:
– Good examples of activities for social integration of refugees.
– Concrete contribution for an innovative education for disadvantaged groups
– Real exchange of good practices and cooperation within the field of refugee
– Concrete changes in behaviour that reflect a positive attitude towards refugees
– Increase the staff skills and abilities through JSTE
– Develope entrepreneurs skills of migrants
– Enhance the capacity of the organizations working with migrants/refugees
– Develope networks and links at local, national and international level.
– Develope cross-border communication and collaboration.
– Improve the knowledge of different cultures
– Fostere equity, social cohesion & active citizenship
– Promote a modern dynamic, environment inside the organizations
– Increase quality of actions.
The activities which will be carried out within the framework of the project are expected to have profound impact on local, regional, national and international level.
The dissemination aims to spread widely the project result and outcomes by promoting and raising the awareness on the project to stakeholders by a specific plan:
– Each partner promote the project in its websites, networks and stakeholder audience
– Creation of a project Logo and use of the Programme logo and written mention as requested by EC to publicly acknowledge the support received in all project outcomes
– Creation of an online website collecting all project materials and details about the activities carried out
– Production and distribution of project leaflets
– Elaboration of specific mailing list of end users/potential interested people for regular dissemination activities
– Creation of an intensive press & web campaign
– Television & radio broadcasts
– Production and distribution of newsletters
– Intensive use of the Facebook group and Facebook page (updating the work progress, activities and sharing materials available
– Use of other tools of communications (maling lists, whatsapp, messenger, etc.)
– Press conferences to be organised in the project meetings
– Press releases to be sent to all media
– Messages sent to European networks
– Distribution of the e-books of the best practices
– Online platform containing all the project’s tools
– Use of the Erasmus + Dissemination Platforms
– Publish the materials on EPALE ( for Adult Learning in EU) and other EU platforms