IFALL – Integration För Alla is founded 2013 in south of Sweden in Örkelljunga and there are IFALL now in Ängelholm and Klippan too. There are 25 active volunteers, 6 staff and 15 weekly activities to work with integration in south of Sweden. The main objective of the organization is to promote integration between cultures and counteract violence between cultures in Sweden and in another countries. In this way we would like state that we are not only working with integration of refugees/minorities/immigrants but also we are working with integration of cultures in different level.
The organization fulfils the main objective through:
- giving help to self-help so that the individual’s understanding of her/his own culture and self-esteem amplifies.
- providing multi-cultural meeting places where the exchange of experiences, values and cultures promote individual’s life quality
- building social network between different cultures
- encouraging the individual to take responsibility in society
- developing and practicing effective and creative approaches/methods for integration, both formal and non-formal.
- spreading information in order to increase awareness of the meaning of culture and different cultures.
EURO-NET (Italy) – is an organization that, as Europe Direct centre, is an official selected information centre of the European Commission, awarded many times for its competences and for its products. It has realized successfully more than 340 European projects (68 only in Erasmus Plus programme!). It will be manily responsible for the dissemination activities thanks to its large number of international networks (57!). For the refuges it is developing various activities to help to integrate them in its territory, offering language courses and an office where find useful information together with tools (videos and/or publications) to help them at their arrival in an other country. It is also very experienced in training and VET activities, having realized and developed over 300 different kinds of courses in many fields (languages, IT, European citizenship, comics, self-esteem, family support, video graphics, animation, projects management, marketing, startups, etc.) and in the development and piloting of new teaching and training methodologies.
PREDICT CSD CONSULTING (Romania) – is a company which was set up in 2006 and it is specialized in delivering training courses and consultancy in different fields, including the development of start-ups, the creation of new structures, the social economy, the business plan, the internal and external marketing, the human rights, etc. It has many experiences in developing training courses, in managing innovative online courses and employability across Europe with over 10 years experience in the field.
DANUBE UNIVERSITY KREMS (Austria) is one of the pioneering institutions in Europe in the field of university-based advanced education, and a specialized institution in the sector of lifelong learning. In teaching and research the University focuses on social, organizational and technical challenges of current times, and develops innovative market and client-oriented courses on an ongoing basis. The University is specifically focused on interdisciplinary cross-linking and future-oriented special sectors: it offers courses in management, education, new media, social sciences, etc. Highest quality standards, a scientific, practical approach, and the use of innovative teaching and learning methods are part of all courses offered at Danube University Krems. It is realising various projects in the field of refugees and migrants integration.
Peace Journalism Lab has been established in 2012 in the School of Journalism and Mass Media Communication, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. The aim is to promote new approaches for conflict prevention and resolution. In addition to support the teaching needs at the undergraduate and postgraduate level of the Department of Journalism and Mass Media and conduct research regarding Peace Journalism, European Journalism, Conflict analysis and resolution, International Journalism, News Organisations etc. It is Unique one in Greece and one of the few across Europe. It is a Center of Excellence as it results from the fact that it has been awarded a Jean Monet Chair for European Integration, and research fund from Google. Every year organises Thessaloniki International Media Summer Academy, that it is a major International summer summit for students, practitioners from all around the world.
COoperative RIunite Socio Sanitarie (CO-operative for social and health services) – Social Co-operative
CO.RI.S.S. is a Social Co-operative, established in 1991 and operating in the following fields:
- vocational training
- social and health services for disadvantaged people (substance misusers, minors, people with disabilities, women in difficulty, immigrants)
The organization has a regional scope and provides social services in the three districts of Catanzaro, Crotone and Vibo Valentia, within Calabria Region. It has gained long-standing experience with European Programs and Projects.
The Co-operative is recognized by Regione Calabria as Regional Vocational Training Center.
Below, a short description of the main Services the Co-operative offers:
- Droga Stop, is a Daytime Centre for former substance misusers where specific projects about recovery and social inclusion are carried on. It is based in Crotone.
- Domus, is a safe house for women with difficulties (mainly due to domestic violence) based in Melissa (District of Crotone).
- Dopo di noi, is a house for people with disabilities whose families are not able to take care of them any longer, in Santa Severina (Crotone).
- Furfanti, is a house for young people with mental health problems and/or judicial proceedings, in Catanzaro.
- Villa Arcobaleno, is a community for psychiatric rehabilitation in Limbadi (Vibo Valentia).
- PortAperta, is a daytime center for people with disabilities
- Imparando Dyslexia Center, is a study center offering afterschool services for minors with specific learning disabilities.
- Villa Caruso, a reception center for migrants, belonging to the Italian National “SPRAR” system (Protection System for Asylum seekers and Refugees) and providing social, hosting and training services for refugees and migrants.